Hãy đăng bài và bài viết ca bn s đưc lên top tìm kiếm google

Diễn đàn SEO bài viết lên Google Search tốt nhất

I dont buy bitcoin I earn it every 4 days Am ready to help (40) lucky...

Thảo luận trong 'Airdrop' bắt đầu bởi Fawad Azar Man, 31/10/21.

1. I dont buy bitcoin
    I earn it every 4 days
    Am ready to help (40) lucky people earn
    0. 17BTC ($5,700) 4 days
    WITHOUT SENDING YOUR MONEY OR BITCOIN TO ANYONE
    No referral
    No registration fees
    I promise to help everyone earn.i need interested people
    Interested INFO
    [​IMG]

2. What exactly is Pi? In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people found it worthless. At most one Bitcoin was worth almost $ 63,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people thought it was still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin was once worth $ 300. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still didn't believe that. As a result, one Ethereum is worth $ 4000.

Anyone can start mining by downloading the application of the picoin official website with their mobile phone. All picoins are mined by the user themselves. You can click on mining every 24 hours, it's completely FREE, just like original Bitcoin mining, but it's more convenient and simpler than before.
    Look at the numbers are terrible.
    Pi Network is a 100% FREE cryptocurrency project of the Stanford University team of doctors. Pi Network was created with cryptocurrency universal to all users around the world, unlike Bitcoin which is difficult to use and difficult to access to most of the population.
    Just own a phone and take 10 seconds of attendance every day and persevere. No crashes, no RAM, you can mine cryptocurrency Pi Network automatically, free every day. Just like Bitcoin and Ethereum when they were first launched.
    The Pi Network project is at the end of its testing phase and is preparing to go public (expected this year). Currently, if you mine alone, you receive 6pi per day, 180 pi per month
    If at the end of this year, pi is priced at 1 USD -> Me and you have money for coffee. And as time progressed ...
    If Pi costs 10USD -> Me and you have money to spend.
    If Pi costs 100USD -> Me and you are rich.
    ….
    If Pi costs 0 USD -> I am still me, you are still you. No one took any coins or money from anyone.
    The project is *FREE* Just go to play store or Apple store for iPhone and download
    PI NETWORK.

Use my username for your INVITATION CODE

mazifrankorji

To claim your Pi, follow this link Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO and
    use my username (mazifrankorji) as your invitation code. If you encounter difficulties while registering, please do come to my inbox for more details
    [​IMG]

3. I put 50 into shib and just double my money! You can invest into all hype coins Yall gotta hop on and get your gains. Lol Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO

4. I'm interested please. What's the INFO?

5. Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO
    [​IMG]

6. Recommend a place for mining. It can be said that USDT is used to mine ETH, and the daily income is about 2%. USDT can be stored in your own cold wallet without transferring to the platform, you need to use the built-in browser of the cold wallet to open
    Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO

7. ✅JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP✅CHANNEL AND SEE THE AMAZING TESTIMONY OF PEOPLE REGARDING THIS PLATFORM

⭕ ❌
    ⭕ ❌

⭕% ✅

⭕% ✅✅
    R✅✅

[​IMG]

8. Please I'm interested

9. Join this platform and start working from home interested members should click on the link below to get started immediately

@ALBERTOLEROY1
    [​IMG]

10. I know this comment doesn't relate to this post but I just want to announce the good work of Mr Nolan in my life a Bitcoin trader who has help me earn a massive money from binary options, I never knew I could earn $10,500 from his platform but he did and now am happy please if you're interested contact him via Facebook link below and start earning weekly, contact him on the link below
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Contact Him For Informations
    Nolan Palmer

11. FLOKI ROCKET
    After presale big chance to go X100 because hype.
    If you want, you can join presale
    [​IMG]

12. ONLINE EARNING MONEY
    INVEST $50 to earn $150
    INVEST$100 to earn $300
    Join for DM me now don't miss this opportunity now

[​IMG]

13. *Auto Reply*
    believe it or leave it No billionaire made it through salary think of it, I'm not offering you millions of dollars, but I will teach you how to earn minimum of $3,000 in just 12hours with your smartphone or laptop. If you are not telegram user kindly download it now and login with your mobile phone number and click on the link for more details ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

[​IMG]