Hãy đăng bài và bài viết ca bn s đưc lên top tìm kiếm google

Diễn đàn SEO bài viết lên Google Search tốt nhất

I have $600 in which coin shall I invest?

Thảo luận trong 'Airdrop' bắt đầu bởi Raezin Jaia, 21/9/21.

1. I have $600 in which coin shall I invest?

2. *THE NEXT PHASE OF CRYPTO BILLIONAIRES WILL BE COMING FROM ZENIQ TECHNOLOGY*

_I CAN'T KEEP THIS AWAY FROM YOU. MAKE SURE YOU GET INVOLVED IN ZENIQ TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITY_

```ZENIQ is already solving one of the biggest problems in the crypto market, the ability to collaborate crypto currency with modern banking.```

Crypto made easy for everyone (Simplified DeFi).

*You can mint the Zeniq Coin vs mining. (1st Income)*

*Invest once; receive 20 years of minting returns daily.*

_You can do what you want with your coins: Hold - Trade - Sell._

Zeniq is already listed on Uniswap and being traded there.

Zeniq Tokenization projects online and offline will bring the *2nd Income* (payment service using Zeniq pay)

*According to the amount of your Zeniq Coins you will participate in the profits of the exchange, because the exchange will be 100% owned by the community.* So start accumulating the coin now by buying your Minting machine today.

*The Exchange will be blockchain agnostic, which means you won't need wrapping or swapping anymore.* _Another problem solved in crypto space_

*You can trade any coin with one click* _another problem solved in crypto space_

*The Exchange will also have the lowest fees on the market.* _this alone would give more rise in price to the Zeniq coin_

With Zeniq’s decentralized exchange you gain your *3rd income* (profit sharing from fees)

*OCS Bank from Dubai is already a financial partner of Zeniq.*

_Well-known people by name are also strategic and financial partners._

*The Royal Family recently announced partnership with Zeniq*

To earn with Zeniq you don't need to campaign, yet I think everyone needs to know this, so tell to others.

To register with this Safir Global and the Zeniq BLOCKCHAIN Project go to the person who added you here to get the registration link

SAFIR IS THE MARKETING PARTNER FOR ZENIQ TO FACILITATE THE SALES OF THE ZENIQ HUB.

SAFIR HAS ITS OWN MARKETING BENEFITS FOR WHOEVER RECOMMEND THE ZENIQ HUB TO OTHERS.

Register to get hub
    Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO

3. Solmaxi200
    If Intrested inbox for registration link

4. Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO

The real estate vouchers in Dubai
    [​IMG]

5. Dont buy coins just do trading and earn daily 1000$ by trading bot

6. lYou can start making money today from home. I can help you earn $ 500 a day, withdraw easily and all earnings in 24 hours. Stop investing your money in non-profit platforms. Join now to learn more

[​IMG]

7. Hello, I am Ishi. I have a Safe and Trusted Platform. Must have wallets or Binance account.
    Can start at least small amount. I will teach and guide you until your withdrawals. Happy Earnings!

8. Don’t Miss Huge Announcement In 4 Hours

Click on the below link to see live..

Be Ahead Of The Game Start Minting Zeniq Coin Today Only A Limited Amount Of Hubs Will Be Sold Start Now Low As 100 Euros Register Here - safir.com/ref/bw2y69bgj9

Tokenization encompasses many aspects.
    These include, tokenization on non fungible assets (NFT), security assets or payment tokenization.

This is how it works on a credit card transaction:

✅Costumers payment details are substituted with a random token.

✅The token is encrypted. The original credit card info is securely stored in the payment gateway’s “token” vault. This is the only component that knows the payment data of that token.

✅The token is sent to the merchants provider who encrypted it again and send it for verification across the card or ACH networks.

✅If It's authorized, confirmation of the sale is sent through the card or ACH networks to all parties involved.

In this way, banking and personal data are kept safe from criminals.

What do you see as the most exciting use case for tokenization in the future?

9. if you want to invest to the platform that I am using just let me know I will guide you.

10. Hello! Have you heard of the CryptoTab Browser? It’s a unique browser that earns bitcoins while you are surfing the web. No matter what you do online, you are making a profit. And you can withdraw your earnings at any time. Check it here

[​IMG]

11. What is Pi?
    Pi is a Crypto Currency free Mina Mining.

This is the beauty of Pi,
    You don't have anything to do but the Pi you save everyday grows,

He can make 50 Pi now,

Question: How much is the future Value of Pi?

Answer: His Target Value is 1 Pi = $ 100 dollars.
    Entering Mainnet and World Market
    Could be less than $ 100 dollars,
    Or more than $ 100 dollars.

Question: When will Pi enter the World Market and Mainnet??

Answer: Pi schedule entry to Mainnet and World Market is Dec. 2021 That's why you still have a few months to do Mining.

Question: How can I do Mining?

Answer: download Pi and create an account, You just need to open your Pi everyday it's like you're in attendance every day, click on Pi for 5 seconds or 5 seconds so you can Mining For the whole day.

Question: How many Pi can I save in a day?

Answer: You have 3 Pi to save everyday, So you have 90 Pi a Month
    And if you already have a security circle,
    You'll be 6 Pi one day and you'll be 180 Pi a Month saving.

Question: How can we use the Pi that I saved?

Answer: three things you must do to use the Pi you saved

1. Your account is verified.

2. You've already made your Pi Wallet.

3. Updated Name same as Passport or IDs that you have.

Question: How can I create an Account in Pi?

Answer: How to Register in Pi and create an account?
    1. Download Pi Network in Playstore

2. OPEN continue with Facebook

3. If no one has invited you yet.
    Code invitation *irerejules* be careful for this code

Don't make a mistake in putting an Invitation code.

4. Continue follow the instructions until Finish and you will have 1 Pi and open it every day for 5 Seconds. SO your Pi will continue mining.

Question: Is this Pi legit? Isn't this a scam?

Answer: Pi is legit, and you won't be scammed in Pi, first Pi is free and you won't pay Pi even one peso, that's why Pi can't scam you.

Question: What is the use of Pi?

ANSWER: you can use Pi to pay or buy for Goods, Products and Services, even for the Gadgets you want.
    And if Pi's Value becomes $ 100 dollars in World Market, how much did you Save,
    That's what you can spend or use to buy or pay for your Needs.

Question: Are there any Pi recipients yet? And how much is the Value they received in Pi?

Answer: There is already, in China and Vietnam there are Receivers.
    There is Pi Mall in China that has been received by Pi, and there are restaurants that have accepted Pi.
    In the Philippines there are groups of community that accept Pi, such as TPL or The Pi Lifestyle Economy, and Pi Manila,
    In Pi Manila, they accept their 5,000 Pesos Per Pi as Per Rules.
    In TPL they received $ 100 per Pi as per their Rules.

Question: Is there a fee for joining or registering in Pi?

Answer: there is no fee for joining or registering in Pi, you won't have any capital to give out here,
    This is just Free Mining.

To be able to Mining in Pi.. this is what we need. So you'll be qualified.

1. There is Net every day,
    Can open Pi 1 Minute a Day.

2. With Goal to buy using Pi to save

3. Set an alarm for Mining in Pi.

If you are Qualified, You can now create your own account,

Happy Mining and Welcome sa Pi Network

12. Just buy $four eventually you will have more
    Stats don't lie
    [​IMG]

13. YES U CAN 100% SATISFACTION FROM ALI FOREX LIMITED

INBOX FOR MORE INFO

14. *DON'T MİSS THİS APPS* * HURRY UP HURRY ☇*ALL NEWS APPS HERE**☇ *HBCU CRYPTO* *BONDEX ORİJIN* *GOLD MEDAL* *BTC NETWORK*✨ *TEXLA COIN,✨ KOBO COIN, NOT gemini *GEMINA NETWORK, BİTCOIN LEGEND, FORTUNE, U-COIN,TTCOIN REWARD,POMO* AND FOR MORE NEWEST AND FASTER MINING APPS VISIT MY TELEGRAM PAGE. DONT BE LATE. BE QUICK. *FREE MINING CRYPTO. TELEGRAM LINK:* Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO
    [​IMG]

15. Kindly join the crypto (binance) group.Thanks

16. Check ur dm if u want to 4 5x ur money

17. Zuga coin DM me

18. I recommend this investment platform,they are 100% legit and trustworthy. click the link to check them out
    [​IMG]

19. Learn how to card and cashout Bank logins .. Get your tuts, hookups, accounts for free with a lots of giveaways. There is more money to be made!!!

Click the link below and join our telegram channel for more updates and enlightenment.

Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO ( Vui lòng đăng kí hoặc đăng nhập để thấy liên kết tại BigMMO)
    [​IMG]

20. Claim this UnixSWAP #airdrop

1 unix is 100$

No gas fee needed to claim this Airdrop,

Airdrop Join:

UnixSWAP will be listed on uniswap after Airdrop Ends. Then Binance, The total supply is 500k
    #freetokens #Crypto
    [​IMG]